Guava is a common tropical fruit named as Psidium Guajava. Guava is rich in dietary fiber, good source of energy, vitamins (A, C, niacin, riboflavin, B6 and thiamine). Guava loaded of magnesium , potassium and calcium.
• Rich in vitamin C
• High fiber, serve as laxative which help to treat constipation.
• Improve bowel movement, eliminate the toxic in colon.
• Prevents diabetes. Fiber content helps to regulate blood sugar, lower insulin levels..
• Regulates blood pressure, lower cholesterol levels
• Magnesium in the guava can relax and muscles and nerves.
• Good source of copper, help to control the hormone production and absorption