STECH GROUP SDN BHD and its affiliates (collectively, “STECH GROUP”, “STECSY”, “STECSYLINE”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects the rights you have under the relevant personal data protection laws and regulations. Our personal data protection policy applies to all countries where we do our businesses, unless otherwise specified. STECH GROUP collects, uses and discloses your personal data for the purposes as notified to you in this policy or as permitted by law and regulations. We hope by informing you our policy, you will continue to have the peace of mind being our valued customers and business partners.
By visiting our website and/or using our services as registered member (including but not limited to via our website and/or mobile application), you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data as described in this policy. This policy does not supersede or replace any consents which you may have provided to us previously. We reserve the right to change or update this policy from time to time, and any changes to this policy will become effective when we post the revised policy on our website and/or mobile application. You can check the effective date posted at the bottom of this policy. We encourage you to read this policy whenever you visit our website or use our mobile application to ensure that you keep up-to-date with any changes.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data from you
• when you register as a member with us through an application form, whether paper or electronic form;
• when you login and use any of our services on our website & mobile application;
• when you carry out transactions at our retail outlets/lifestyle centres or on our website & mobile application;
• when you interact with us via phone calls, SMS, messaging apps, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails;
• when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service officers;
• during CCTV recordings when you visit our retail outlets/lifestyle centres;
• during photo or video taking at events; or
• when you submit your personal data to us for any other reasons.
The types of personal data you may provide to us include: Name, Identification Number, Contact Information (such as phone number, email or address), Date of Birth, Spousal Information, Gender and Payment Information (eg. bank account number). Note that bank account number is necessary only for members who opt to be paid bonuses by STECH GROUP through bank transfer into their bank accounts. Other personal data that we may collect from you includes your shopping behaviours, transaction history, CCTV footages, photographs, videos etc.
If you provide personal data relating to a third party (eg. Information of your spouse) to us, you represent that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the respective purposes mentioned in this policy.
You should ensure that all personal data submitted to us is accurate and complete.
Purpose for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
• to process your membership registration;
• to process your transactions and order shipment;
• to calculate your bonuses and qualifications;
• to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions;
• to improve the relevant websites, products and services provided to you;
• to respond to your feedback or complaints;
• to carry out business analytics to improve the delivery of quality products and services;
• where necessary, for any investigation or proceedings; or
• to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We may disclose your personal data to our third parties (within and outside your country of residence) for the above stated purposes. Your personal data (ie. member code, name and rank) is also provided to your sponsor or downlines for the purpose to support your business.
Retention of Personal Data
STECH GROUP stores your personal data for as long as you remain as our member.
We do not store your credit card information. The credit card information you provide while transacting with us is solely used for effecting payment from you to us; which may involve third-party financial institutions, who implement industry-standard security mechanism.
Protection of Personal Data
Among several other security control measures, STECH GROUP implements the following industry best-practices to ensure your personal data with us are safe:
• Firewall to protect the systems against the unauthorised access from the Internet.
• Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to secure your data during its transmission over the Internet.
• Where applicable, advanced antivirus solutions are actively monitoring and protecting STECH GROUP systems from the work of malicious software and attacks.
Last updated: 26th September 2020